Thursday 10 May 2012

Dear Soulmate

I love you. You are my best friend. I love you, because you are my best friend, but that does not mean I am in love with you. You're smart, you're weird. I miss you everyday. Somehow you know me, see me through, and oh.. you never judge me.
 My dearest, amazing Soulmate, you'r under my skin and I don't know how to get rid of you. You're like a mild, but a very persistent disease.
 I don't know what I'm doing. We'r so right for each other. We own each other. So perfect, but we'r too young.
 So stop luring me back into perfection of our togetherness. Because deep down we know we lost it. We hurt each other, never admitted it. We got caught up in a daily madness of our world, and we grew apart. We let the distance dictate its rules.
 The worst part is that I'm not brave enough to tell you this, that's why I'm writing it here. It actually tears me apart, because I love you so much, I don't want to lose you, but I think I already did.

 Love,

 Your whoever-you-want-me-to-be

No comments: