Tuesday 17 April 2012

Dear Society

You are wrong. The very essence of you is wrong. I mean everything: the way the world functions, the way most people see it. We are drowning in injustice. 99%, we are being ripped off, indirectly enslaved and lied to on a.. daily basis? More like... on a lifetime basis. Many people cannot really comprehend what is happening to them, they regard their situation as a norm. But guess what, it is not. Life is not supposed to be miserable. And yet we get screwed over and over by the assholes with power. Lucky are those who realise it. And hey, the world is bound to change. And it will, believe me.


This is how the young heart feels. And believe me, I am not alone. As some great person said, you can crush the flowers but you can't stop the spring.

Love Love

Me

PS. Bitch, if you look at me once again with that face full of pity and say 'oh, you'r still trying to change the world' i'll punch you. or throw a scone at you. or whatever.

No comments: