Sunday 6 November 2011

Saturn

So they say I shall be good now, that all the pieces in my life shall fall into right places now. But also they say, that by the rule of a beautiful, icy rings of Saturn I will not be able to get what i truly wish for. That it's being held back from me. That every time I make a step forward towards my dreams, the amazing universe pushes it a little further away from me. So I need to keep on chasing.
With a half infected body, as if running out of time, I strive for what I love the most in life - to fight for the physical planet - the most amazing object known in the universe so far. Sitting in the room, immedicated, staring at the Moon through binoculars. Dark spots and craters. U can actually see it. And it makes you realise, that the world as we know it does not end with the thin blue line.
I do not expect many to understand the way I live or the way I think. I sometimes feel like I escaped from the Plato's cave - and if i go back - they'll kill me. So I'm on my own in this world.
It's gonna be good one day. When Saturn says so.

No comments: